Vilamoura Marina, S.A. (owned by the Vilamoura World Group) is strongly committed to ensuring the privacy of users and the protection and security of their personal data.
Thus, except in cases where users have previously authorised the collection and processing of their personal data for the purposes stated herein, navigation on this website is completely anonymous.
Vilamoura Marina, S.A. (owned by the Vilamoura World Group) respects all national and European data protection standards.
Use of personal data
The personal data you provide to us will be processed with a view to sending information from Vilamoura Marina, SA, to keep you informed of new services or products, invitations to events, information about promotions, assistance or commercial campaigns, quality and satisfaction surveys and availability of Customer Support services.
Our commitment to users is to:
• Process data in a lawful and fair manner, collecting only the information necessary and relevant to the purpose for which it is intended;
• Allow the subject access to and to correct information about him / her, transmitting corrections in a language that clearly and accurately corresponds to the contents of the register;
• Not use data collected for purposes incompatible with collection;
• Keep the data accurate and, if necessary, updated;
• Ensure the data subject’s express consent whenever required;
• Guarantee free of charge the right to delete the data used when requested by the subject;
• Have security systems that prevent the consultation, modification, destruction or addition of the data by a person who is not authorised to do so and which can detect intentional or unintentional deviations of information;
• Respect professional secrecy regarding the data processed;
• Not interlink personal data, unless by legal obligation/authorisation or with authorisation of the National Data Protection Commission.
The Vilamoura Marina company (Marina de Vilamoura, S.A.) is responsible for the treatment of personal data, by automated means or other, from collection to organisation, conservation and deletion.
Marina de Vilamoura, S.A. complies with the rules stipulated in EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 for the processing of personal data.
Purposes of Processing
Personal data collected from you will only be used for the purposes indicated above, will not be transmitted to third parties, except for the fulfilment of legal obligations, and will not be used for purposes other than those for which you gave us your consent.
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for the processing of data is based on the consent of the data subject.
The personal data collected will be processed exclusively in Portugal and will not normally be transferred to a third country or international organisation.
As a data subject, you have the right, at any time and without any charge, to ask Vilamoura Marina to:
- access the personal data you have given us;
- request the rectification of your personal data;
- request the deletion of your personal data;
- request the limitation of the processing of your personal data;
- oppose the processing of your personal data;
- request the portability of your personal data to an entity indicated by you.
These rights may be exercised by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to the following address: Marina de Vilamoura, S.A., apartado 501, 8125-409 Quarteira.
It should be noted, however, that in the event there is a legally imposed norm or obligation that overrides these rights, Vilamoura Marina will inform you of the impossibility of executing the request, and indicate the respective basis.
In the event of an infringement of your rights, you, as the data subject may, in accordance with applicable law, exercise the right to submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Commission.
Whenever there is no specific legal requirement, the data shall be stored and retained for the period strictly necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, in particular as long as the mooring post contracts are in force or the newsletter is active, as applicable, or for the period of time authorised by the National Data Protection Commission.
Measures for the protection of personal data
Vilamoura Marina has adopted a number of appropriate physical, technical and organisational measures to protect the personal data of subjects, including the use of secure servers, firewalls and, in cases of electronic data transmission, encryption of communications data.
Use of "cookies"
Vilamoura Marina’s Cookies policy can be found at: Cookies Policy
Right to complain
If you believe that your personal data are not being processed in accordance with applicable law, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, including the National Data Protection Commission.